injured on someone's propertyBusiness and home owners have the duty to ensure that you are protected from risk of harm while on their property. They have the obligation to inspect the house or building and repair or adequately warn visitors of dangerous conditions. According to professionals like those at, if the property owner knows of a dangerous condition but fails to do anything, they may be held liable for injuries suffered by visitors. Injuries resulting from dangerous conditions such as wet or uneven floors, decrepit parking lots or walkways, poorly lit staircases, falling objects, faulty elevators, or inadequate security may warrant a personal injury lawsuit. If you were injured on someone’s property, the Injury Attorneys at the McIntyre Law Firm can guide you through the claims process to secure the compensation you deserve.

I was injured on someone’s property, what do I do?

1) Seek medical attention immediately for your injury

If you suspect you might have been injured, check with a doctor immediately. If you need to claim medical insurance, etc, you can check with car accident attorneys from Law Office of Matthew S. Norris .Save all medical and expense records because you may be eligible for reimbursement of medical bills, lost wages, and other damages suffered as a result of the injury. There are also nureses getting injured that can get workers’ compensation.
2) Take pictures

Immediately take pictures of the scene that display the dangerous conditions which caused the injury.

3) Gather and preserve relevant information and evidence

Get contact information of witnesses and anyone who can describe conditions of the incident area. Preserve evidence, such as shoes and clothes worn, they should be secured and stored without being cleaned or altered. The findlaw firm focused on workers comp can make sure justice is served to the ones that deserve.

4) File and obtain an incident report

If the incident occurred in a business establishment, inform the store manager or security officer and file an incident report. If medical personnel is contacted, obtain reports. Get copies of reports before leaving the premises or as soon as possible. The Riverside slip and fall attorneys is whom you can get help from in case of injury related cases.

5) Do not sign anything without obtaining legal advice

Someone from an insurance company or an attorney representing the owner may contact you to get more information about your injuries and ask you to sign a release. Before signing anything, consult with a personal injury attorney.

Often, these cases require the use of experts to prove the dangerous conditions of the property, the extent of your injuries, and other factors that will determine the compensation you may be eligible for. The experienced personal injury attorneys at the McIntyre Law Firm can help assist you in your claim. Contact us at 844-511-4800 to get started.

TJ Grimaldi

TJ Grimaldi

TJ Grimaldi joined McIntyre in 2011. McIntyre recruited TJ to create the divisions of personal injury and family law, as well as to expand the existing criminal defense practice at the firm. During TJ’s tenure at McIntyre, he has helped oversee and grow these practice areas. He continues to practice in these divisions while also expanding his own practice areas to include estate planning and immigration law. TJ is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Florida and the United States District Court for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida.