You are driving on a familiar road, the same road you take each day to get to home. Then suddenly someone rear ends you. The accident rocks you but you don’t feel it until days later when you can barely get out of bed. For such people, people need to check out https://www.smslegal.com/ lawyers for accident. Your mom tells you that you need to call a lawyer & file a building an injury case after a car accident.These are the makings of a personal injury case, but the specifics of what to do can be confusing. And getting it right is important. Missteps at different points in this process will cost you time and money. The truck accident lawyer is whom you can contact to get the necessary help when it comes to injuries and accidents.
Leppard Law: Florida DUI Lawyers & Criminal Defense Attorneys PLLC here can guide you when an accident happens. However, the personal injury attorneys at McIntyre Thanasides Bringgold Elliott Grimaldi & Guito, P.A. have put together a simple guide to let our readers know the steps that are typically taken in a personal injury case. Also, you can have a peek at this web-site to hire the best attorneys.
- Call the Police: There needs to be a record that an accident took place.
- Seek Medical Attention: If you have an immediate injury as a result of the accident, it’s critical that you seek medical attention.
- Start treatment within 14 days of the accident: The properly establish your case, it’s critical that you start treatment for any injury within two weeks of your accident.
- Contact an attorney: The sooner you get an attorney working on your behalf, the better. They can gather medical records and other information needed to build your case.
- Get treatment for your injuries: Not only will this help build your case, more importantly, it will help you recover.
- Demand Letter: This letter outlines all the details of the case.
- Negotiate: After your attorney sends the demand letter, they will begin to negotiate on your behalf with the insurance company.
- Settle or Go to Trial: If you aren’t satisfied with what the insurance company offers you, your attorney can file a lawsuit.
- You have four years to file a lawsuit: During this time, your injuries may become more apparent and you may need surgery or other treatments. You can get the help of lawyers for medical malpractice if your treatment goes wrong.
If you are involved in an automobile accident, proper representation can make a tremendous difference and using the help of personal injury attorneys based in Plymouth area can prove to be beneficial. Contact the personal injury attorneys at McIntyre Thanasides Bringgold Elliott Grimaldi & Guito, P.A. today at 844-511-4800.