The attorneys at McIntyre Thanasides counsel businesses that are facing immediate challenges that the COVID-19 pandemic represents. We can help you with:
- Exploring options for loans to businesses and private, nonprofit organizations to alleviate the economic injury caused by the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are networked with private equity and financial institutions, and are familiar with the State of Florida Bridge Loan Program, the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program, the CARES Act and other financial offerings that provide vital economic support to businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing.
- A complete review of insurance policies to determine the availability of coverage for business interruption losses caused by COVID-19, including claim preparation, notification and resolution.
- Strategic business and real estate counseling including whether to retain employees, analysis of existing purchase and sale contracts, construction and development agreements and leases with respect to client termination and deposit, extension, force majeure and contract condition rights for transactions that are delayed or discontinued due to COVID-19.
- Advice and counsel for businesses regarding managing current debt levels. We can provide guidance on all financial restructuring options, including out-of-court creditor workouts, negotiating payment forbearances, and assisting with all aspects of bankruptcy restructurings.
- Counsel in respect to obtaining forbearances and deferments with your personal creditors, including mortgage, student loan and credit card obligations.
- Represent you in debt negotiations and restructurings, and obtain the relief that you are entitled to.